Sunday, April 15, 2012

Newsflash: Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' Has A Release Date


Darren Aronofsky's dream project, 'Noah', has been rumored for years now.  The budget was in the hundreds of millions and no studio would finance the biblical epic... until Aronofsky re-wrote the script and revised the budget.  Rumors were for Liam Neeson to star, but most recently, Russell Crowe has been attached to the project.  Paramount announced the production in October, and now we've got an official release date!

'Noah' will be released on March 28th, 2014.

Darren Aronofsky in a recent statement:
"Since I was a kid, I have been moved and inspired by the story of Noah and his family's journeyThe imaginations of countless generations have sparked to this epic story of faith. It's my hope that I can present a window into Noah's passion and perseverance for the silver screen."
I know it's a long way off and we still need to survive the Mayan calendar in order to see it, but this announcement has me PUMPED.

No comments:

Post a Comment